At Zaayman Financial Partners, creating and growing your family’s wealth is our top priority. Our approach is to make financial advice available to everyone and eradicate the misconception that it’s only available to the “wealthy”.
We believe in offering a holistic service that covers all aspects of financial planning, investment management, and legacy building. Our philosophy is centred around providing you with a personalised experience that is tailored to your unique goals and financial needs.
Zaayman Financial Partners offer a range of financial planning and investment management services, including:
1. Financial Planning – Providing comprehensive financial planning services that include retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, and risk management.
2. Investment Management – Investing clients in portfolios which has been designed within the St James’s Place models to meet their individual goals and risk tolerance.
3. Retirement Planning – Helping clients plan for retirement by creating a detailed retirement income plan and providing guidance on retirement strategies.
4. Tax Planning – Working with clients to minimise taxes through tax-efficient investment strategies and retirement planning.
5. Estate Planning – Helping clients create an estate plan that reflects their wishes and minimises estate taxes.
If you’re looking for a Wealth Manager with a relationship-driven approach that focuses on your goals, financial security and peace of mind, please get in touch via our website.
* The value of your investment can go down as well as up. You could get back less than you invested.
* Taxation rules can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
* Zaayman Financial Partners is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority). The title ‘Partner Practice’ is a marketing term used to describe St. James’s Place representatives. Zaayman Financial Partners is a trading name of Beyond Money Ltd.
* SJP Approved 21/06/2023