Our Head Coach is looking to add to our excellent coaching.
An exciting Tennis Coaching opportunity has come up in our team at Cranston Park Lawn Tennis Club. If you are either a Level 3 or 2 tennis coaching looking to further your coaching career then we would love to hear from you. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, professional ideally Level 3 accredited coach to join our successful and expanding club. The new coach will join a friendly team of 2 other club coaches to provide our Membership with weekly Adult and Junior group sessions as part of the Club’s coaching programme. There is also high demand for individual lessons at our busy and thriving club.
The coaching hours will include afternoons, evenings and Saturdays, with the opportunity and space for adding day-time work should the demand for it arise.
The role would include:
- Delivering mini and junior group coaching sessions within the Junior programme
- Delivering adult group coaching sessions
- Private coaching
- Junior holiday camps
- Assisting at Open Days twice yearly and Club Finals Day
- Participating in our teams competing in local leagues
- Help to drive forward the female participation at the club and in our teams in partnership with the club captain
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with parents and care givers
- Comply with safeguarding and health & safety policies
Cranston Park Lawn Tennis Club is a friendly, social, family-oriented members club in Upminster, Essex, winning Essex Club on the Year in 2021.
We have excellent facilities including 6 astroturf and 2 artificial clay outdoor courts, all of which are floodlit, along with a large clubhouse, bar and free parking facilities.
The club has around 175 adult members, and 250 junior members.
You’ll be dedicated to delivering high quality programmes and deliver the highest level of quality in their work. You will be ideally Level 3 LTA Licensed & Accredited Coach, but an excellent Level 2 with experience and an intent to complete their Level 3 will be considered.
- Have a current First Aid certificate and DBS approved
- Proactive, motivated and enthusiastic
- You will be able to work on your own and as part of a team, be reliable and committed to coaching regular sessions
- Be organised and punctual, well presented and efficient
- Be personable, confident, and friendly to our members, both juniors and adults
- Good playing standard/background is desirable
- Uphold the club values: Inclusive, Friendly, Excellence and Social
To apply, please email your CV along with a covering letter to Head Coach Lee Duncan at [email protected]