Inline with the easing of the national lockdown we are now open again, subject to safety guidelines. Consequently, we have followed directives and guidance both from the Government and the Lawn Tennis Association which are set out below.
For the LTA re-opening rules, see here
All members – club open
- Singles – allowed
- 1-2-1 coaching – allowed
- Doubles – allowed
- Group coaching – allowed
- Group social tennis and team practice – allowed
- Sole use of the tennis wall – allowed
In addition to the above tennis guidance:
- The bar will is able to open on Monday 12th April for takeaway service only. Please see our risk assessment for full details
- The clubhouse will remain closed except for access to the toilets and to switch floodlights on/off
- The kitchen will remain closed. Members must continue to bring their own water/drinks.